Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit the Websites or use the functional services provided by the Websites, depending on the functional nature of the services provided, we may ask you to provide necessary personal information and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; we will not use your personal information for other purposes without your prior written consent.
- When you use interactive features such as customer service emails, customer reviews, contact forms, online reservations, etc., the Websites will retain the name, email address, contact information, message content you provide, as well as the time and duration of use.
- During general browsing, the Websites’ servers will record the relevant behaviors, including the IP address of your connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking history, etc., as a reference for the development of the website services of Hua Yu Lien Recreational Enterprise.
- In order to provide accurate services, Hua Yu Lien Recreational Enterprise will conduct statistics and analysis of the collected data and the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results may, in addition for internal research use, be publicly disclosed as necessary, provided no information about specific individuals is involved.
Protection of Data
- Access to the personal information you provide is restricted to authorized personnel, and if it deemed necessary to engage the services of the relevant units of the Websites for business purposes, the Websites will strictly require them to comply with relevant confidentiality obligations and to take the necessary checks to ensure compliance.
External Links to the Website
Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
- The Websites will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The circumstances of the preceding proviso include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- Where the law expressly provides.
- To prevent danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, where it is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest and the data are processed or collected by the provider in such a way that no specific subject can be identified by the disclosure.
- When your behavior on the Websites violates the Terms of Service or may damage or infringe on the rights of the Websites and other users or cause damage to others, or when the Website administrators may deem the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action, as necessary.
- When it is beneficial to your interests.
- When this Website commissions a service provider to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the external service provider or individual will be properly supervised and managed.