In accordance with the CECC and local government’s restrictions, please kindly note below changes.
Crowd control: Max. 30 guests inside the pool; max. 50 guest outside the pool.
Open hour: 08:00-11:30// 15:00-18:30 (Sanitizing and cleaning hour: 11:30-15:00)
Please comply with the sanitizing process of every 30 minutes.
Facility charge: Complimentary for guests staying in the hotel.
▲ Pool Instructions
- Reservation is required.
- Please sanitize your hands at the entrance.
●Please keep 1.5m social distance.
●Please keep your face mask at all time, except inside the pool.
●Swimming buoy, swimming wears and gears are not provided.
●Changing room, shower room, hair dryer and shower kit are not provided.
▲ Pool Rules
- Please follow the instruction of life guard.
- Pool users must wear swimming suits upon entry into the pool.
- Pool users must wear swimming cap if ones’ head is going underwater.
- Food and beverage are not allowed to bring inside the pool.
- If you have any infectious disease, heart disease, seizure, diarrhea, eye disease, skin disease, sick or over drinking or eating; please refrain from entering into the pool.
- No running and no horseplay at the pool side. Diving is strictly forbidden.
- Please refrain from entering into the pool after heavy meals or drinking.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied into the pool with parents or guardians.
- For the safety of all guests, the hotel reserves the right of closing the facility or changing the open hour due to weather condition or any events of force majeure.